Saturday, February 8, 2014

Bridal Shower

My closest, best friend of 27 years is getting married in March!  I am honored to be part of her wedding as the maid of honor as she was my maid of honor in my wedding 3 years ago.  Being the maid of honor, I have had the wonderful opportunity to attend her bridal/wedding showers.  I made the following set of thank you notes for her first shower and the second card for her second shower.  Both incorporate her colors: bright blue, pale pink and a soft, succulent green.

 Paper: Tempting turquoise, Pink pirouette, Pistachio pudding, Blushing bride
Stamps: circle circus, four you
Ink: Tempting turquoise, Pink pirouette, Pistachio pudding, Blushing bride

Paper: whisper white, tempting turquoise
Stamps: label love
Ink: tempting turquoise
Accessories: artisan label punch, jewels basic rhinestones, elegant lines embossing folder
 
Hoppy Stampin'! 


No comments:

Post a Comment